Right Now New York looks kinda like this

But Summer's just around the corner and hopefully it will look like this


My new quest is to find one of these

And this

Which probably means thrifting in Brooklyn this weekend. Which I should not be talking about, seeing as it's only Monday, and this week is going to kick my ass. And I should probably be writing papers right now on "culture as a social construct that has been racialized" or whatever that means.
And all of this stress is making me miss one of my top 5 favorite holidays. This year 420 kind of feels like this

All I want to do right now is watch Natural Born Killers, because true love to me looks like this

But I guess I'll get back to my homework. Or will I spend hours looking for apartments online now that I am excited about my roommate situation. (the latter)

Peace Creeps,

xx
CMS

0 comments:

Post a Comment