So Sick of This Feeling

It's all cyclical. It's all relative.
I've been here before looking over there, but you were standing in the corner and I was on the ground, now we're back there again and I don't have any of the answers that you found.
Words fall out of everyones mouths like heavy bags. You sit, I stand, please don't turn into me, because I will always change when you're not around.

Some thoughts on the late and things of the like:
Hitting people is rude.
Everyone I trust is entirely untrustworthy.
I'm paying attention to the wrong things.
Stop asking me questions and tell me something I want to hear.
Stand Still, because we're missing everything.
I think you look silly when you lie.
It works if you work it.

Make of it what you will, Sunshine.
xx
CMS

0 comments:

Post a Comment