We're Sick For the Big Sun

Sorry for neglecting y'all. It's been a whirlwind, but after a few anxiety attacks and a couple handfuls of sedatives, we are settled into the new digs in the city
This is our view:
This is my room:
That is in desperate need of me coming back to make it look like this
and to keep us classy we hung this photo to remind us to ask, 
"What would Cary Grant do?"


 AND now I am back in the sleepy south for a moment to: 
breathe the fresh air
lie in the grass
look at the stars
drink whiskey
drive fast
see sunsets so perfect that cameras don't do them justice
road trip through states that still fly confederate flags
climb trees and skin my knees
and have some serious Mama Papa time

This time last year I was in the exact same spot I'm sitting right now, But it felt a lot different.
 I'm waiting for summer to feel like this
It's coming though, we just have to jump in.

xx
CMS


0 comments:

Post a Comment