I Take Pictures of Words so I can Write Words That Sound Like Pictures

No Lie. This has been a crazy year.
Too Crazy.
So much has happened, but I'm pretty sure I'm in the exact same place I was one year ago.
It felt like this
But an amazing thing has happened and the second part of that isn't true anymore.
I know what I am searching for, now.
In a nutshell,
I'm just very excited for 2010.
I'm willing to put mad money down that it's going to be a damn good year.
Just the number typed out looks easy going and put together.


I'm so enjoying being home in lazy lovin' tennessee.
It feels like this

So far it's been a lotof giving our whole beings to staying out all night.
But it's worth it, being around beautiful people, my friends and family.
And just being.
Anything I Want To Be.
It's so nice to come home to everyone who's been so important for so long.
And Everything and Nothing has changed at the same time.
It feels like this


We can still do what we used to
But we've learned how to say



Anyways...
I saw this today and it made me think of New York and my roommate and west 10th.
in a good way. if that's possible.
maybe because i realized something. maybe because i finally laughed about it.


So,
because,

That's all I have to say for you for now

But here's some music.
My friend played this band for me today as we drove through Nashville and it made me happy.
And this video is what it looks like to be from the south.


xx
CMS

0 comments:

Post a Comment