Put Your Hands Inside of My Pockets, Keep Them Warm While I'm Still Here

I wake up way too early when you're not here.
so after doing this
(shh don't tell my mom. i'm sorry
but it's in the teens outside.
A Nashvillian's nightmare.)
I figured why not blog? eh?
I'm pretty cynical this morning though. And maybe still drunk.
You've been warned.

I want to go here.
So smoking would look like this instead.

Everything today is reminding me of things.
Old Ideas and Tired Thoughts.
but that's probs totes obvi because i slept for(4) four hours.

This reminds me of my apartment in New York.
This reminds me of New York.
This reminds me of my dad.
So does this for some reason.
This reminds me why I'm not a fine art major.
This reminds me of my school.
This reminds me of my roommate.
This reminds me that New York definitely hasn't been all bad.
This reminds me of the perks of being an only child.
This reminds me of us.

This reminds me of

You.


This reminds me of my (figurative)sister.
she left today.
i miss her already.
why did we all have to grow up and blow away?
But I understand the need to
I think I'm going to be doing a lot of it this year and in the years to come.

But this summer I want to live here.
With everyone I love. And a puppy.
Too much to ask?
I think not.

xx
CMS

0 comments:

Post a Comment