It's All In The Stars

So I'm Back in the NYsizzlefry
and it feels much calmer than it used to.
but i'm definitely not crying about it
It feels more like this

For once I'm not
nor do i feel like this
I feel more like this
(i want one of these)

Mariel and I have taken on some serious endeavors however which felt like this
But the Kitty Palace is now a divided territory. With a miniature living room and two miniature bedrooms, a hot box bathroom, and now we're looking for a miniature poodle to finish the pretty pink picture and West 10th will be a home not a box.
But our miniature loveseat is apparently incredibly flammable and omits thick toxic smoke when on fire.
So please, keep your ash to yourself while watching Celebrity Rehab and Teen Mom,
which we've been doing a little too much of.


Other than our ambitious construction endeavors,
and side project of toile wallpapering,
four cities and five weeks out of school later,
things are turning back to normal and now i'm just killing time until i get to see you again.
Martha Stewart Living came today though,
so i have plenty of heart shaped baked goods to keep my little hands busy, and i'm mapping out our summer journey across america with a soundtrack to keep the gold minivan rocking this summer and keep my mind from wandering tonight.

I'm ready for warm weather and things to feel like this

cause home is whenever i'm with you.

So I felt bad for being a lazy blogger recently and wanted to give you a quick update
but keep your eyes open cause i'm back in the swing of things.
And if you're tired, not tired, procrastinating or just clicking around
take a sec to stop by defyingmainstream
cause we've got a lot of new really exciting things going on
and we're gearing up for a really exciting Fashion Week to report back to you on.

I'm off to go watch old Mighty Boosh episodes with some good (read, bad) kids.

I leave you with this


xx
CMS

0 comments:

Post a Comment