When The Garden Flowers Baby Are Dead Leaves

So Spring Break is almost over,
and it just now got relaxing.
I spent such a short time in Nashville that it just kind of seems like a drunken blue blur.
And I arrived in Toronto exhausted.
But my boo helped me with some R&R
and after a hellish drive sitting in the back seat next to a very large amp,
We had a kick ass time in Montreal
anything in the name of Rock n' Roll I guess

This is what this break has felt like


I'm actually starting to believe
and I don't feel like this so much anymore
I guess if you know me,
you have to know
But I always get moving again. I promise.

I've got two more months living in New York City as a student before I open a new life chapter
but i'm excited to get Team Big Whoops together and make it look like this
all of the time.

I feel like this right now.
And it's pretty fucking great.
And Summer's right around the corner, baby
trees with leaves
and lots of thuggin' in the streets

Even though it's very gray and chilly here right now,
everything looks really sunny.
Maybe it's because you can't not be happy when you're listening to
The Temptations

and Jefferson Airplane

(doesn't this make you super ready for Bonarroo '10 yall?)

p.s. this is what varnish looks like in a fish bowl.
pretty sick right?

p.s.s. these are two artists that you should really check out.
they will definitely inspire you:
(that's oil on linen dudes!)
I love their two very different but equally expressive and unique portrayals of women


anyways, I have a mountain of work to do before I return to the big rotten apple
and a boyfriend to tend to.
See ya on the flip side clicksters

xx
CMS

0 comments:

Post a Comment