What We Needed It To Be

Sometimes
it is just that
I'm starting to remember to not forget how
I am.
...and that makes me want to take it
and that makes me want to look at pretty things
AND
Italicget the fuck out of bed
and knit an apron and bake
and go thrifting for even more knickknacks
and send letters to everyone i love

so here are some pretty things that might make you want to do the same
(relish this y'all, it's rare that i don't feel the need to barate you with photographs of tits and ass and drugs and weapons)

Align Center
oh and someone i know get married
~because i'm still doing circles~
(one person i know will get that)
and so your rehersal dinner can look like
this
and your wedding can look like this
someone needs to make something of those wonderful ideas

what has gotten into me?
more pretty things...

xx
CMS
actually i don't like cupcakes that much,
so it'd be more romantic if i told you that
i loved you more than my librarian.



0 comments:

Post a Comment