Long Time Gone

So I'm back in
and i'm really sorry i took the summer off from blogging,
but everything was starting to look like this
and i was starting to wake up every day feeling like Joan Didion after one too many dexedrine
or Zelda Fitzgerald after one too many glasses of bathtub gin
and summer was weird,
really weird,
like i won't bore you with it weird.

I'm just happy my world looks like this again,
in Greenwich Village
Where I should be.
Where everyone I aspire to be walked at one point.
Where they will say I walked one day.
So for the next nine months of my senior year of college
(which i can't believe happened, on time, and with all my limbs and a lot more ex-boyfriends than when i started)
be expecting what you used to expect,
because i'm back on that road to something great.

the road where i drive this car.
date this man.
bear this child.
and live in this loft apartment.

until then i've got these things to do.
and these to keep having.


MISSED Y'ALL.
xx
CMS



0 comments:

Post a Comment