Run Into Me

W. 10th St. is calling. Because living with Mariel feels like 
This
I've been stirring in the south and dreaming of the city.

I want to decorate

And have a dinner party. If you're lucky we can have a sleepover.
(Because cuddling is right and why sleep alone when you don't have to?)

Speaking of cuddling, my favorite spoon, and the best husband a lil girl could ask for, Ryan
is coming down on home to rub me the right way.
I think we make a damn good couple. n'est pas?

He's no deep sea diver
But I prefer cowboys anyway.

So life is slow and green.  The people are as sweet as the tea, and the weed is as red as the wildflowers that line the interstates.  It's a welcomed change of pace, but as the end of my stay starts to peak out on the horizon line, I am getting excited for the way life appears as though it's going be this upcoming year.  New York is no longer an experiment with communal living and stir crazy nights, it's the next step in living loudly and dancing too close.
I am ready to hit the pavement.

But first and foremost,
a week from today I will be embarking on a little experience us Tennesseans like to call
BONNAROO.
Some of you know about the catastrophe I created for myself there two years ago, but I'm looking forward to making new memories with people I love, in the sun and the dirt, and making much wiser decisions (no drug salad, please).


So stay savy, and holler at ya girl y'all.

xx
CMS

0 comments:

Post a Comment