I've Got This Feeling That I've Been Here Before

I feel like this,


So I woke up far earlier this morning than my usual sleeping patterns reasonably allow, (especially for someone who's been in a semi-nocturnal state for a good portion of the summer and has had small periods of not seeing the sun light).  But after some frustrating tossing and turning in my new anthropologie bedding, I saw the beautiful New York day outside of my window illuminating the lime green leaves of my favorite tree and decided to get up.  The apartment feels like home, so until it's time to go out for our nightly romp, Mariel and I have been spending a lot of days camping in the living room.  

Sometimes we bake cake
and listen to Au Revoir Simone and feel like we're living in Le Petit Trianon
And then sometimes we feel like we're melting into the walls
while we deal with sassy neighbors, angry foreign men, handymen, water leaks, doing the wash, dust and rumors.
 So, I think today should be a day for brunch with old friends, lying in the grass, making art and maybe even seeing some at Moma.



But Anyways,
Here are a few photos of what living at West 10th has been like the past two weeks



Basically I've been getting far too bogged down in the small stuff, and while I watch summer slowly fade into a new semester at school, I'm trying to learn that the possibilities are endless and we should all live a life kind of like this


oh and P.S.
I really miss Ryan and I'm really upset with Fire Island for taking him away.

xx
CMS

0 comments:

Post a Comment