Paranoid Lunacy

Our apartment might be inspired by petifores, flowers and Alice in Wonderland,
but two catwomen live here.


and if you know me at all, this video basically explains everything


and it's inspired by the femme fatal designs of Jonathan Kelsey
and if you know anything about me, or have ever seen my closet, you know that I take shoes very seriously.  If I could be naked for the rest of my life and just wear amazing footwear and maybe agent provocateur lingerie, I would be the happiest dominatrix in the world.
But until the gays take over the world and make public nudity de-categorized as indecent exposure, I guess my fetish for impropriety will have to be confined to the walls of west 10th.

And the Prada lookbook for Fall/winter '09 is rad


My birthday is in 8 days!

Mariel and I have decided that the story that explains our lives merits a quote scrolled on the living room wall 
`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
`How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
`You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'

We're also obsessed with this Vogue photo shoot interpretation of the story and featuring some haute couture heavy hitters
See it here
and be inspired.

And in honor of being told I look like Zooey Deschanel for the umpteenth time, here is gift, because at least I apparently resemble someone who does good work.


xx
CMS


0 comments:

Post a Comment