Hang Me Out To Dry, You've Wrung Me Out One Too Many Times



There's been a lack of color reflecting from me to you, you to me
I've had my magenta flash filter and telephoto lens on my diana hoping that the people will start to look like their 35mm counterparts.
Apparently, I read that the "creepy crawlies" are when your aura pulls inside your body,
and I'm pretty sure my aura's been swimming under my skin for way too long.
So i'm on a scavenger hunt for inspiration
The feeling you get when you meet someone and you know, you're sure, that you are going to be great friends
When you're fifteen different places in one night, and you don't really know how you got to any of them.
Waking up to a house full of your friends because no one wanted to go home and then
ordering delivery.com challah french toast and champagne because that's how real New Yorkers do hangover brunch.
I'm drawing everyones face that I love in my sketch book so I can know just how their face wrinkles when they smile, while taking bubble baths and drinking tea.
Karl Lagerfeld said
'The imagination can transform all sorts of personal insanity into elements of self-invention, and you need to make use of this.'
Long story made short...
I'm trying to take his advice.

So for all of us out there looking for beauty I give you Erin Fetherston.
She basically never goes wrong.

This video epitomizes my hopes for fall to be a surrealist meets baroque meets gothic wonderland.



Oh and let's have a seamstress tea party... i'll even make vegan petifores
because i have to sew myself one of these!


Oh and I'm totally over that beatoff R Patz and I've found my true FBH (Future British Husband)
Josh Beech will you marry me?

but don't worry, I'm not an expatriate, yet


Oh and even though much to my chagrin, I recently saw it in the book section of the epic black hole for your soul  aka Urban Outfitters  it is still one of the most captivating, well-written reads I've had in my hot little hands in quite some time
Read it. Love it. Let's discuss it when you're done.


BUT I'm in The City for the weekend, so I must be off to throw glitter in the eyes of strangers and ring the wrong doorbells, ya know, the usual.

xx
CMS

0 comments:

Post a Comment