We Float Like Two Lovers In A Painting by Chagall

Nothing could be more true and right now I'm in love with everything and everyone around me, and I can't stop snapping my shutter because everyone and everything around me is so 
Beautiful.

Tennessee as always is just what i need.
I can't even explain it,
there's something to be said for Good People, they seem to be in low supply these days,
but Nashville has a magical world full of them.
My boots are dirty and I feel light as a feather
Day wear consists of swimsuits, Daisy Dukes, vintage sunglasses and 40s
and at night we haunt the streets screaming Rocket Man and Rocky Top
and now the only thing I can think is "WHY LEAVE?"
Amelia and Dale picked me up from the airport and I was immediately whisked off to Fairview
(aka Amelia's farm where the view is the fairest in all the land where we were raised to know how to shoot straight, not be spoiled brats and always raise a ruckus.)
This is basically it: what the past 14 years of our best friendship has looked like.
I've found that
that opens every door

It's just nice to not be in a city that's a cesspool of competition, pretension, and judgement
Just remember
(typography by Stefan Sagmeister, a brilliant mind. You can see more of his work here.
This one is a particular fave.)
I love fashion and style just as much as the next vintage obsessed Edie Sedgwick wanabe
but sometimes there are other things in life.

Well must be on my way to venture into another Southern Summer Night.
Lots of original photos coming soon though and hopefully my own photo website.

Oh and once I get them from Brys, definitely some amazing photos from last night, in which we went to the End to see our friend Oli play, only to be surprised with a super intimate performance by the Brunettes!
Michael and I were such groupies it was kind of embarrassing, but we've only been singing along to their songs in his '87 Mercedes since we were 16.
The night ended with a surprising twist, but I'll save that story for another time.

xx
CMS

0 comments:

Post a Comment