As usual I'm apologizing for not keeping up with the quick, yo. But jokes aside this is the worst I've ever done on staying updated, but, like I probably told my parents 1000 times in high school,
I promise I will do better

the end of the summer was electric thunder, watching the sun come up, floating through the forest, catching lightning bugs and singing as loud and hard as we could.

But enough of that
This is what's now.

and for the first time, I'm super psyched about it
It feels right right right here
and I'm learning that i don't have to feel guilty for enjoying my time here,
loving something new doesn't sway the love of what came before it

I've been listening to a lot of Iggy
as I stomp to class
(super happy about that too. Mariel and I have been in desperate need of some responsibility.)

But we've still been romping it up too (Responsibly Mama Jackie, Papa RJ, Bets and Lar, don't worry!)
We've been getting a lot of this.
But what are you gonna do? If you know anything about us, you understand.




But it's late and I should have been asleep hours ago. Harder, better, faster, stronger post coming asap
But until then, watch out this southern girl is locked and loaded.

xx
CMS

0 comments:

Post a Comment