Freeze Without An Answer

So New York is feeling Better and Better
Mainly because of these people and a few other shining stars
It kind of feels like this



So every three months or so someone else shows me this video again
Definitely not my favorite song in the world
But Definitely always fun to watch
So I thought I'd show it to you

but this one makes me happier


mainly because it reminds me of being 16. A time I would love to go back to.

So I typically hate blogs, hypocritical, i know
maybe i've just been looking at the wrong ones
Because this guy
is very talented
and his blog Them Thangs, made me really happy
It's a beautiful juxtaposition of elegance and trash, sex and tact, fashion and reality, glamour and grotesque. And I love that it's just pictures.
These were some of my favorites






But as usual I'm running late
I'm off to Philadelphia for the night to go hang out with some new friends I met at Phoenix and Passion Pit in Central Park last weekend.

Stay Hazardous to your Health, Y'all

xx
CMS

p.s. dear, team big whoops. tomorrow night it's on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment