Wonder the Halls Along the Walls

So like I feared, the luster of this concrete jungle where dreams are made of
has worn off
just slightly
i mean it's still shiny, but just not quite as shiny as this window display uptown that Mama Jackie and I really got a kick out of last weekend
It was her birthday and she came to rescue me from my mind
for a few days
and we went and saw Monet at the MOMA

The Water Lilies to be Exact
and no matter how many times i've seen them, they're always breathtaking
this was a pretty sweet exhibit too
About the Netherlands in the 1970's

And we went to Serendipity for lunch and Mari Vanna for Dinner and over stuffed ourselves with amazing food and decor that is the epitome of cute
but in a week and a half I get to go home for Papa RJ's birthday and all will be merry
And Now I'm Just Dreaming

I've got memories for the future and wishes for the past.
it's a mess right now, ya hear?
I guess that's what i get for being a student in the city.
Because my crew right now is pretty in need of a plan b for homework and financial security and a relationship abortion.

i know i've been m.i.a.
but i like the dreaming i've been doing
so i'm going to be doing a lot more of it
ChloëKillwell's on hiatus, y'all
and either this internet expression
the oxymoron that it is
will either pull me back in
or it will be over and out.

But for now
Back to sleep
Because the land is dreamy and thoughts are dewy




it's time for a

XX
CMS

0 comments:

Post a Comment