We Almost Forgot Every Building is a Shop, Every Person is A Shopper

We're All Selling Ourselves Now. Constantly. Every Person Is Their Own Brand.
As the digital age stretches beyond dawn to dusk, and has become a 24/7 world of sharing information, i'm not going to lie, it is not hard to become quite overwhelmed.
it's an addiction of poking at a keyboard and staring at the white light of a computer screen,
and as we all slowly develop carpal tunnel and cataracts,
we are plagued by the constant irk that we are missing something,
we can't absorb fast enough,
we can't retain quite enough.
As I try and keep up, and I shall not lie yet again, I do not do half the job that some people do at staying updated, I constantly fight off my
obsession with old fashioned
I love trains, letters, teapots, newspapers, vintage anything, typewriters, record players, and so much more.
But it's time to give in. I'm fizzling out of antiquity and into the 21st century
and ChloëKillwell is branching out ya'll!

Very Pleased to have virtually met an internet inspiration, a Ms. Bacall Michaels
and she has invited me to be a partner of
A blog, turning e-zine, "where Mainstream is challenged and Indie thrives."
The project is currently under construction that sounds like it is going to yield one kick ass collaboration.
So stay tuned clicksters, go have a look and give us your feedback!
follow us on twitter and join us on facebook if you like as well
Other than that I am not at liberty to say much else at this point, seeing as this is Bacall's beautiful brainchild, but I am very excited she's taking me along for the ride.

As for this site however, don't worry, ChloëKillwell is staying simple and keeping it to the venting, images, art and angst that you're used to.
Anyways... life feels like a combination of these three images right now.
Make of it what you will.



Tonight has come with a burst of inspiration, for which I am very thankful for.
Instead of writing my paper on the poeticism of war (which i don't find poetic in any way)
or writing my essay on community based sustainable planning initiatives,
I declared my major at the New School as a Non-Fiction writer and Screen Studier
I dig.
And I continued the mess that has become me writing and gluing newspaper articles upon my walls, made a block print, a cartoonish birthday card, and finally almost finished an oil painting that's been staring at me for far too long.
////////////
comme ça:
(sorry for the terrible image quality. My Rebel is currently missing charger)
and now to begin Soyinka. I'll let you know how it goes


Until next time... Stay Magical.

xx
CMS

p.s. bumped up and extended trip home, now I will see all the NashvILLists on Saturday and we can raise a ruckus and love one another for 7 crazy nights.

0 comments:

Post a Comment