kissing questions and hitting the wind

I'm trying to embrace
But I'm a little bit more well versed in, well other things
and when it's this chilly outside chillin and hangin look more like this


I'm mad vibin' cause i get to go home to nashville for thanksgiving.
I'm in desperate need as usual of some Southern Comfort.
This is what home feels like sometimes



and Mariel and I decided that this picture is pretty much Nashville Chloë in a box.

And New York Chloë looks like this

But announce announce! I am back on the fence about moving back to Nashville
I can't explain why. Call it indecisive. Call it exploration. Call it annoying that I can't make up my mind.
I did sign up for classes next semester.
And the half of me that plans on staying is excited to be exploring playwriting, creative non-fiction and screen studies next semester. And to brush up a little on the française.

So that's a quick update. I need to get in the shower before my friends show up at my place and kill me as usual for being wet and in a robe, instead of being made up and in the usual nyc uniform of everything black and most things ripped.

will be back @ya later with some more recent photographs of life and some good textures to look at.
Until then, go read some Romantic poetry and play with charcoal. It's what I do when I'm bored.


xx
CMS

0 comments:

Post a Comment