Eat My Stardust

ChloëKillwell is one year old y'all!
so eat cake mother fuckers :)
and I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who stops by to read
it's great being part of your cyber world little lovers

Now back to our scheduled program

So after about two months of....

my apartment feeling like this
going out feeling like this
because I'm
and there's no(n)sense in being in the north when you can't see the northern lights
and my obligations feeling like this
my body feeling like this
and constantly thinking
Happiness and Hope are starting to peak out from
behind the clouds of Seasonal Affective Disorder
and everything stopped looking like this
and it feels like this
"Don't Worry About A Thing" cause "Everything is Gonna Be Alright"
Bold

  • The sun came out to shine hard on us New Yorkers,
  • I navigated the subway all by my lonesome from Bayridge BK to West Village NY
  • I went to the water front and watched the light come off the Hudson
  • I bought Tulips (my favorite)
  • West 10th isn't quite the shit show anymore
  • And I said God Damn I feel alive
Things this new weather makes me want....
(these, because i already got the love, now i just need the tights)

(this, because you know i need one if you know me at all)
(these, cause who wouldn't?)
(lots more of these)
(just one of these)
(to learn how to make quilts that look like this)
(a kitty)
(These, cause they're awesome)

Oh And Summer!
cause summer looks like this

But until then
Hey nashville, see you March 12th!

On another note,
if you need a new bad habit
You should pick up Mad Men
It's given me all kinds of new 1950's obsessions and inspiration
And lastly this is my shout out to Sarah A. Lewman,
one of my main hoes

Well I need to go do some creative non-fiction writing
Here's some images that inspired me
oh and thank you to this weekend's full moon
apparently it was good for creativity and love


xx
CMS

0 comments:

Post a Comment