Sweep

My mind feels like this
And I don't want it to ever stop
And in my mind I am here
I believe that
I'm so happy that
Because
But
And
Because that
would make it real.
And I infinitely miss seeing stars.

Always know
And this will always be true
someone in my playwriting class wrote the most beautiful thing today.
It was something along the lines of
"we break them. to feel something. we put down roots. we let them grow.
and we rip love out like a weed just to see how deep the hole goes."
And then my professor quoted a play
"You're running through life like an open razor blade."
I think both are beautiful and true.

I've read so many great things so far this semester.
I'm trying to write great things too.
If you need inspiration you should really take 15 minutes and read
Talk to me like the rain and let me listen
by Tennessee Williams
I couldn't find a good link to it for you clicksters, but if you have about 6 extra dollars
that's about how much you can get this book used for. And it's all worth it :)
I'm off to skype with Bacall to discuss important Defyingmainstream matters
and then it's drunk tank time with team big whoops
cause thursday is the new friday, y'all!
take a bottle to the face (as someone i now quite well always says)

oh and you know that new tattoo i've been needing
well Brys is brilliant (duh) and one of my favorite people (double duh)
and she came up with the idea to change our bro tat from a Bob Dylan lyric
to this piece of wonder
I'm thinking back of the neck. So when we stand side by side it looks awesome.
And eyes are the spiritual window to the soul.
What more symbolism do you need?

xx
CMS

0 comments:

Post a Comment