Good. Better. Great.

So I finally realized that I need to
and let myself be free again

I got sick of my hair
so I cut it OFF! :)

I got sick of all the cameras all over the city
So I stood naked in front of my window and smoked a cigarette
I got sick of holding on
So I let go
and started enjoying the tail wind in this jet stream i'm in
this just reminded me of me matthew and coco
(i love you guys)
Love. You.
Let's
Always
Be free.

p.s. if you been sitting in a corner too long, or staring at a wall, you're just plain down or you just need to hear a sound
this is one of the best albums i have ever had the pleasure of laying ears on.
Eat it up little flowers and grow
(p.s.s. don't tell anyone i told you cause i'm just passing on the musical knowledge of my friend roxy.)

xx
CMS

0 comments:

Post a Comment