I like Watching You Read

Things I like:

zeppelins
led zeppelin
kissing in the grass
solitude
mattresses on the ground
tennessee
night drives (with you)
sleeping in tents (with you)
glasses
(and the men who wear them)
free birds
(but not the song, free bird)
racial equality
space
hot air balloons
infinite possibilities
being free

Things I Do Not Like:

urban sprawl
anorexia
money
forest fires
birds on wires
and haters. (but not lil weezy obvi)

and if you're looking for some new tunes...
check it
(Broken Bells and The Octopus Project to be exact)

that's James Mercer of the Shins and Danger Mouse,
fucking sound gold, y'all

oh and my boyfriend told me these guys were worth it
and i agree


and if you're looking for a good read...
this one's great if you're really confused about what the hell is going on in our world right now.
(I am.)
...or if you're in the mood for something more creative...
southern gothic is a great way to go.
(I think so.)

in other news,
my sister left today which made me sad,
but while she was here we went to
planetariums and toy stores and underground bars
hidden in hot dog shops...
and we saw A Behanding in Spocane featuring Christopher Walken and Sam Rockwell...
what's better than that?
Spring is crashing into this drowsy metropolis tomorrow,
bringing us highs in the seventies and sunshine,
(I'mSoStarvedForSunshine)
Things are looking up clicksters!


xx
CMS

0 comments:

Post a Comment