Ethereal Ephemeral

It is going to be eighty degrees today, and after a morning of inspired writing,
my uncle's rooftop in midtown is calling me to sun, picnic, drink wine and read a good book.


Here's a few pictures and a great quote to give your day a lil spark if your weather isn't as nice as New York's right now.



I must learn to love the fool in me-the one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, loves and hates, hurts and gets hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cries. It alone protects me against that utterly self-controlled masterful tyrant whom I also harbor and who would rob me of human aliveness, humility, and dignity but for my fool

-Theodore Isaac Rubin
(thanks Jesse)

be back later with a longer post

xx
CMS

0 comments:

Post a Comment