This Is Not A Love Song

I love things that make me itchy,
scream, squirm or just feel so awkward i'm bordering on masochism while sipping scotch.

before i indulge myself in the narcassistic orgasm that is blogging,
let's pour one out for nashville, y'all.
if you're like the rest of the world you probably don't know that the city nearest and dearest to my heart is under water.
Anderson Cooper (daddy crush of my life, that he is)
gave the disaster an amusing nod...
and the more I see pictures of the devastating aftermath,
the more I only want to listen to this song


but anyways,
this makes me giggle

and these are part of my new image collection of fascinating and sexual, uncomfortable headgear
these next to are a representation of
what is my best friendship with Matthew Taylor and Coco Campbell

this is how i feel everyday.
broke, wearing pink when i should be wearing black, and misunderstood by authority figures

oh and i started smoking again.
shoot me, i'm a writer, andAlign Center non-smoking writers are like accountants without pocket protectors.

In other news, us hipstars at DefyingMainstream are releasing out pre-issue on May 20th!
Very excited for that and the imminent return of Miss Bacall Michaels to the city
(long overdue!)

I also am now the loan ranger of west 10th, which is refreshing in so many ways,
but due to tact and boredom of the subject, I won't go into it.
I will be residing in my old stomping grounds with my old roommate Miss Molly Joy
next year.
Funny how things work out.
But I missed her terribly, and I do believe that we belong together, amongst the gays and in the shadow of the flatiron building, n'est pas?

(however I will deeply miss sitting upon my west village stoop, chain smoking newports and flipping through old issues of Interview, while watching disgruntled nannies of non U.S. origin push around apathetic two-year olds wearing baby marc jacobs)

Moving day is May 22nd and Papa RJ will be here to help me give NYC a last big romp before I go back to the south for the summer.
(don't worry though friends, I'm not leaving the city until June 1st ♥)

be back later, once my final exams have come to an end and I can drink dirty martinis with extra olives naked on my fire escape in celebration of summer

I'll leave you with this video that is the merging of two of my favorite artists into one giant cream pie (vegan of course)

xx
CMS




0 comments:

Post a Comment