I Saw You Blink, And I Missed Your Eyes

So last we spoke,
my darling clicksters, I was about to leave my southern lions
for some northern wolves.
But I kept my cool, and just told myself
and at least it won't be so damned hot anymore.
I moved in with Molly
which looks like a little bit of this
and a whole lot of this
and i'm back in Chelsea with my Gays where I belongAlign Center
and my apartment is a place of fairy love, a bohemian rhapsody, if you will.

We Call It The Honey Pot.
My room looks kind of like this
And our living room actually does look like this
And I usually make breakfast like this
Oh and we have a
*ahem, anyone who knows me, knows that this is unprecedented, ahem*
MOTHER FUCKIN' KITYYI present to Y'all
Sir Dizzy Rascal
he enjoys scratching furniture, panic, shoelaces, turkey bacon
and watching American Dad with me
He completes our little two-mommy-one-kitty family
And when we come home from our long days of creative thinking
we have a safe haven to grab a cigarette
and do something along the lines of this
speaking of smoking,
I give you my
Non-Smoker-Smoking of the week:
Mr. Poteet,
CAUGHT YA!


other than that,
me, myself and the steal minds of lofty intellectual pursuit and soft palate-d thoughts of grandeur that surround me...
well, we're tackling our futures
with a vengance
from some hell you saw in a David Lynch film one time.
My dreams look like this right now.
But even though I'm trés occupied and in a land far away right now,
my phone is always on my darlings,
(and i always answer it in this position)
Something I learned from my dear friend Matthew Taylor

So for Tonight, Goodnight from New York City
And an I love you to Nashville, Tennessee
I'll be visiting home soon...

xx
CMS

0 comments:

Post a Comment