Feel The Same Way

Baby did a bad, bad thing.
no, not really.
I've been day dreaming more than actually doing.
ya know,


Because people keep asking me
"When are you going back to New York?"
which is a question that makes me want to take my shoes off and send dirty text messages
I guess I should be thinking more vibrantly about my change of pace though
because the next four months are going to look a lot like this
a little Zelda Fitzgerald and a little Joan Didion, N'est Pas?


and I guess I do need to go get that degree so I can buy all of the shoes that give me
midlife crisis nightmares

But I'm going to miss
Me You and Everyone We Know
Align Center
and my world looking like this
But at least I get to mix my
Grit and Glamour
in NYC.
it looks like this
Italic

But I should probs get back to work,
since I am blogging from the office right now


But I will leave you with three new must have albums

These cute brits called Stornoway
album: Beachcombers Windowsill
Italic
Much redeeming themselves from the bleak noisy melodrama that was Neon Bible
Arcade Fire's new album Suburbs is quite Superb
And Best Coast is like your new synth-y mates of state plus other awesome sounds.
Try out their new album Crazy For You
this is my favorite track off that album
*ahem* put into music video form perfectly on top of one of my favorite french films
Les Desmoiselles de Rochefort (1967) *ahem*
Whoever is responsible for this compilation, come put a ring on it please



xx
CMS












0 comments:

Post a Comment