Chicken

I've been inside all day,
despite the sun,
because, oh it may look beautiful, but it's 30 degrees... awesome

i did finish my final writing about Sophocles' Three Theban Plays
which made me happy for the accomplishment,
but terribly disturbed about the concept of fate.

it's making my anxiety about my future do this
which i think makes me look like this
but i have to remember that
I just wish this year off I think I'm taking didn't have
so that the world would only seem like this,
if i took a really great hit of acid
i need someone to come and just throw me into something else
because i'm starting to feel like this guy
.need direction.
if you have one, please help. or even better, come with me.
Let's get out of here
together.

until then I'm just going to keep listening to this CD on repeat

xx
CMS

0 comments:

Post a Comment