My Last Mistake

So New York Looked Like This
ALL DAY
which makes me feel like this
a slight diversion from the normal, this:
but it hasn't been that bad cause my friends' band Innocent Flannel
(they are awesome btw, you should do all those things you do for bands that are awesome like like them on facebook and follow them on twitter. much appreciated y'all!)
was in town this weekend
which felt kinda like this
(but with more whiskey and gigglin')
these are our shoes one night outside one of those weird east village pub bars
that plays pop-hop (poppy hip hop)
p.s. one of those pairs of shoes belonged to a certain Dan Auerbach of The Black Keys until he returned them and a certain stylish bass player scooped them up!

...and after all that
SOUTHERN LOVIN'
IN THE CITY
i'm peacing out motherfuckers!!!
i shall be arriving in my homeland at 12:30 tomorrow
where one of my best friends is picking me up in his new lexus SUV named cupcake
and we will drive it to a field and smoke grass while we lay in it
i might even be making a drive down to New Orleans
so i can hug my dear sister
so goodbye to this
i'm going to shower
pack as the sun comes up
and feel as triumphant as this guy looks
as I say hello to this

xx
CMS

0 comments:

Post a Comment